Work with children and make a difference in their life!
Brighter Care ABA provides Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for children on the autism spectrum from birth to age 21. We provide expert treatment, techniques, and caring, while working around the schedule of the family and caregivers. We provide services in Chicago and throughout the state of Illinois.
We are currently hiring Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) that are looking to use their training and skills to make a difference in a child’s life.
Brighter Care ABA’s compensation is extremely competitive. Starting salary at $80,000-$90,000 a year.We also offer a $500 sign on bonus. You can choose the areas you would like to provide services in.
Part Time Positions available as well at $38.00 – $45.00 per Hour
- Design ABA therapy plans, monitor the progress, and make adjustments on a regular basis.
- Provide direct/indirect BCBA supervision to behavioral therapists assigned to cases.
- Constantly review clinical reports and session notes.
- Write reports outlining data and progress for each client.
- Regular communication with parents and caregivers, as well as training.
- Coordinate with Program Manager to maintain quality of cases.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- BCBA certification given by the BACB.
- Experience with working with children with autism
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Immediate Full & Part-time positions
- Flexible Hours – Day/Afternoon/Evenings
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits Available for Full-time (Health, Dental & Vision option)
- Benefits Available for Full-time
- Advanced web-based data collection site
- Continuing Training (Earn CEUs)
Part time, Full Time